Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 28
Rated 3 out of 5 by KathyIpswich Pinky toe problems
These shoes are cute. The color is lovely. The front band, however, is narrow and too far up the shoe--my pinky toes got caught on the wrong side of the band when I walked. This has never happened with any other shoe. I love the brand, and this style was cute, but I have to return them.
June 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Allieho Classy Looking shoe
Very stilish. Got a lot of great comments when I wear them. Comfortable
June 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by gapeach56 Cute & Comfy!
Perfect shoe for summertime office wear. Looks great under slacks.
June 8, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by shop51 It was a nice shoe but a little narrow considering I bought a wide width shoe.
May 22, 2013
- More Women's Arabella Reviews
- Women's Arabella reviews (page 2)
- Women's Arabella reviews (page 3)
- Women's Arabella reviews (page 4)
- Women's Arabella reviews (page 5)
- Women's Arabella reviews (page 6)
- Women's Arabella reviews (page 7)