FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Oleksandr: "Stylish, elegant shoes."
- Emmanuel: "Because I need shoes for work and this one look conf"
- Frank: "I have 2 pairs of Dr. S's shoes now and they are the best."
Amy asked: Is style Tavis Oxford Brown #28728 leather? The picture for this style number shows pebbled leather. The picture for the suede and scuffed leather look version carries a different model number and simple is called "brown" when you click on it. I only want the plain leather one. How do I ensure that's what I'm ordering? Thanks! Amy
- Tiffany (staff): "Amy - The link below is for the smooth leather brown version of the Travis Oxford. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Product/28728-5205603/Dr.+Scholls/Oxford+Brown/Mens+Travis.aspx I hope this helps. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
Daniel asked: Is this shoe suede? or is this shoe just a scuffed leather look?
- Jason: "Definitely not suede. Almost shiny leather. "
- Frank: "It's a polished brown. I oedered the medium width but it was to the narrow side of medium. I had to return mine."
- Nikkya: "Hi Daniel, they are suede and leather."
- Jeff: "Yes it is suede"