FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "i love Crocs"
- Lora: "have pair in black"
Deb asked: I just wish the croc brand was in 1/2 sizes. I really need an 81/2. Have you ever heard that you can put them in the dryer, and stretch them to your size while the shoe is warm?
- Suzanne M: "No. I have never heard of that. I usually wear an 81/2 on the narrow side and they fit me fine."
- Deb: "Yes this helped a lot. I stand on my feet for 8-9 hours and these are the only sandals that work for that."
- Beverly: "I'm sorry, but I never heard that. I would be afraid putting them in the dryer and trying to stretch them would weaken the material."
- Barbara: "Mine have stretched in the width in the 2 months I have been wearing them daily. Wish they did not because now they are loose. Good luck."
- Carla: "That would help a lot. I ordered size 11 needed a 12. Just a little too small but I kept them hoping my foot would shrink a bit. Would love to try this!"
- Lora: "Deb Never heard of putting them in the dryer. I do know that give as you wear them. Last summer I had a problem with foot swelling. These were great as they gave and made them the only shoe I could comfortably wear. Hope this helps."
- Deb: "I have not heard that suggestion. I need the half size for length, not width. With sandals I can wear full sizes with no problem."
Lori asked: do they run true to size?
- Beverly: "Yes. I wear an 8 and that's what I got. Fits perfectly."
- Susan: "Yes they are true to size. I am a size 5 and they're a perfect fit."
- linda: "No, I had to buy the next size up."
- Marianne: "Ye they run true-to-size, I am a 9.5-10 and the 10 fits perfectly..."
- Suzanne M: "My normal shoes size is 8.5. I was able to fit a size 8 in this sandal."
- Amy: "Lori...they run a 1/2 size small. I normally wear size 10 - 101/2...but need an 11 in these. Hope this helps! btw...I love these sandles...have 4 pairs!"
- valerie: "yes they do."