FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- MaryAnn: "have in blue great comfort and support"
- lynn: "comfort"
- Kellie: "Comfort!!"
B asked: Do these sandals have a good arch support and cushioned footbed?
- Jane: "The arch support is better than a traditional flip flop. The footbed is very comfortable. I have found with wear that the fit has loosened up a bit-this is good because they were initially snug!"
- Victoria: "These sandals do have a good arch support. The footbed is not cushioned - like others with memory foam. It has a formed footbed, but they are comfortable."
- Charla: "Yes, they have worked well for me. I wear them for long periods of time without my feet hurting."
- Nina: "Yes! These are VERY supportive and comfortable. They are great for walking. I would recommend them. Just make sure you get the proper size. One half size up or down and they won't fit your arches just right."
- Ellen: "Yes"
- Gloria: "Yes they do. I had knee surgery and can't wear all sandals but these are very comfortable."
- Denise: "Yes, I love them."
- Pat: "Yes they have a very good arch The sandle is well constructed, Looks good and is a good price. I would buy them again"
- Pat: "I wear mine everyday & I think they are VERY comfortable. I don't have an arch problem, but I do require extra support on the ball of my foot. The support in these allow me to walk a lot on sidewalks without any discomfort."
- Margo: "They aren't as comfortable as they look and I had hoped. I like my Crocs better."
- Pamela: "These shoes are very comfortable and do support the arch just perfect. I would recommend these shoes for the person who is looking for style and comfort. They are also very light weight on your feet. Good shoe!"
- Toni: "Arch support isn't great but the foot bed is very cushioned. I have plantar fasciitis and can wear these without any discomfort."