FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gail: "Loved the original wooden style and wanted something to wear around the house with support."
cathy asked: does it still have the arch support it had when I wore them back in the 70's?
- Leanne: "I bought these for my mom for Mother's Day? She put them on and said, "these are even better than the ones I had in the 70"s. I don't have to grasp with my toes to keep them on. They are fabulous!" She has had hips and knees replaced and said that they are very supportive and comfortable."
- Pamela: "Dr Scholls sandles does have arch support. I have no arch and can really appreciate any help I can get. The sandles have a nice soft insole, however I would have perferred the wooden sole, like back in the day."
- valerie: "YES,I BOUGHT TWO PAIRS. ONE IN WHITE AND THE OTHER IN NAVY. THERE THE BEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE SANDAL. GO GREAT WITH WHATEVER YOU WEAR."
- Patricia: "There is some arch support, but definitely not as much as I remember the original version having. I wore these all the time back then. Would still recommend today."