FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Janice: "very comfortable, can wear all day I wear them even inside around the house already have a tan pair, they go with everything, but was looking for another versitile color"
- kirstie: "love them super comfy buy them evrey year"
- Cheryl: "Back in the day, one of my favorite shoes. Did not know they were still manufactured. My feet and legs are now happily anticipating becoming reunited with these shoes."
- Maureen: "have owned a pair of these sandles for years, they've worn out and I like them so much - very comfortable - that I wanted to get a new pair."
- Marion: "I used to wear them when I was younger and I just love them!"
- Sandra: "Nostalgia"
- Gail: "Loved the original wooden style and wanted something to wear around the house with support."
Karen asked: In the Classic sandal what does the flexible solid unit footbed mean? Is the footbed flexible or soft like the old Dr Scoll Sashay sandal? What does the flexible mean? I loved the old Sashay version. Hoping these are comfy. Also are the Dr Scholl Rock sandals soft, cushiony, or padded on the footbed? I like the style of these 2 sandals. Trying to decide which one to purchase. Also which one is more comfy?
- Karen: "Thanks for the feedback!"
- gail: "The classic shoes are very comfortable and the sole is flexible. These are my favorite sandals. I love them!"
- PEGGY: "Its hard plastic that looks like wood. Not squishy and soft but more like the original 2.0."
cathy asked: does it still have the arch support it had when I wore them back in the 70's?
- Leanne: "I bought these for my mom for Mother's Day? She put them on and said, "these are even better than the ones I had in the 70"s. I don't have to grasp with my toes to keep them on. They are fabulous!" She has had hips and knees replaced and said that they are very supportive and comfortable."
- Pamela: "Dr Scholls sandles does have arch support. I have no arch and can really appreciate any help I can get. The sandles have a nice soft insole, however I would have perferred the wooden sole, like back in the day."
- valerie: "YES,I BOUGHT TWO PAIRS. ONE IN WHITE AND THE OTHER IN NAVY. THERE THE BEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE SANDAL. GO GREAT WITH WHATEVER YOU WEAR."
- Patricia: "There is some arch support, but definitely not as much as I remember the original version having. I wore these all the time back then. Would still recommend today."