FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Audra: "They are very comfortable and true to size"
- Ruth: "I need white shoes and these look really comfortable!"
- Frances: "Need a pair of summer whites. Hoping the fit will be good...looks a little narrow."
Pat asked: I wear an 8 medium. should I get 8 1/2? also want some arch support.
- Sasha: "Yes they run small, to me they're comfortable."
- Beth: "yes. i ordered a 9 1/2 and returned - should have ordered a size 10"
- Frances: "Dear Pat, The size runs pretty true. However, I wouldn't wear this shoe for arch support. Also, the back of the heel comes higher than some other Scholl shoes, so has a tendency to rub when you first wear them. I put on small bandaids to help as the shoe molded to my feet. They are getting better, and they are cute. Suggest you wear them with knee highs and around the house on carpet a few days to be sure they are right for you."
- Susan: "Hi, Unfortunately I had to return my shoes due to poor sizing."