FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carol: "Replacing boat shoes and liked the combination of fab ric and leather."
- M: "I love boat shoes and also like the products Dr. Scholl's makes, these look a little dressier from your normal boat shoe so knew I wanted them."
Darkene asked: I would like to know what color best describes the fabric of the Chambray color boat syle shoe the Jester? From the picture it appears to be a Jean color, grayish or light black. Please clarify before I purchase. Darlene S
- Janet: "Darlene S, it is light blue jean color."
- Melissa: "I ordered them in the White. Sorry I cound not answer your question. But to me it looks like a denmin color."
- Jenna: "The color looks just like medium wash blue jeans -- definitely blue rather than gray. They're really cute and comfy."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Darlene, The Chambray color is similar to a jean color. Thank you for asking! FamousFootwear.com"
Nancy asked: Does this shoe come in a Narrow?
- Janet: "I don't think it does. I usually need narrow, but cause it has ties it is narrow enough for me. The only think I don't really like it the soles of the shoes. It is alittle hard getting used to the un-even bottoms."