FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jacey: "I saw the sneakers in the new Better Homes and Gardens catalog. I like the polka dots but wanted then in a brighter color. Red was the brightest. You should make them in brighter colors."
- E: "Comfortable and Cute!"
- Kathleen: "Style & comfort"
- Linda: "It's a fun, non-athletic, sporty tennis shoe!!"
- Sally: "fit & style"
anne asked: how do you think these would be as a boat shoe? are they pretty non skid?
- Lorene: "They would be great. I love mine!"
- Dawn: "I love these shoes! I have gotten a lot of compliments on how cute they are. They are very comfortable and true to size."
- Barbara: "The shoe's are non-skid but I don't think they are meant to get wet."
- Sally: "I don't have a boat but I have aprox. 12 pr. of Jennie and Jamie. I have worn all of them in rain and they don't slide or slip. I just received 3 more pr.one of them is the one you are asking about. I am sure they will be the same as all the rest. Wonderful shoes - the only ones I wear. ps. the red ones are cute and very stylish I know I am going to love them."
- Dawn: "I bought these shoes last year. They are really comfortable. I did wear mine boating but our boat has carpet on most of the flooring.Used them in all weather conditions since they are my go to sneaker for looks and comfort."
- Laura: "absolutely!"
- Kathleen: "I love these shoes and think they would work very well as a boat shoe. I spend a lot of time at a lake and on a pier and have not found them to slip."
- Julie: "I returned them. I thought they would be closer to a converse shoe. They had an arch my foot could not tolerate. I can comfortably wear converse due to being very flat footed. As for the non-skid, honestly, i didn't have them in my possession long enough to remember how non-skid they were. Sorry"
- Holly: "I think they would be relatively safe They have a rippled rubber sole."
- April: "The sole is fairly nonskid. I would the shoe would be okay for boat wear, but not quite as good as a traditional boat shoe."
- Jennifer: "Hello! I do not think these would be good boat shoes. They are slippery on the bottom. More of a fashion shoe. "
- Itzamara: "They are very cute as a boat shoe and they are a non-skid."