FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Erin: "These shoes are extremely comfortable and have just the right amount of shimmer that allows them to seem a little fancier then the average tennis shoe."
- Jessi: "college walking for skinny jeans"
- Jessica: "FOR MY FEET"
- L: "very cute"
Brenda asked: What is the difference between the Jennie and the Jamie?
- Martha: "The Jamie sits higher on the foot. Both are comfortable, but I prefer the Jamie at little more since it covers my foot and my heel doesn't slide out."
- Ellen: "Just the color. Great shoe. Feels like your wearing slippers."
- debra: "To me there is no difference, just colors or style but the soles, I guess what one catches my eye, they are both a wonderful shoe."
- Kathleen: "Really no difference in fit, I have both & love them. The only difference is the look on the toe, the Jamie has a bigger white area on the toe."
- Mary S: "I have 2 pairs of Jamie & 1 pair of Jennie, both styles are nearly identical. The Jennie style has more fabric in the front/toe area and the Jamie has less fabric in that area and more rubber to protect the toe from scuffs and dirt. Both styles fit the same - they're very comfortable. It's more about what you prefer, if you're concerned about dirt & scuffs, get the Jamie."
- Judy: "The only difference is that the Jamie has a wider toe cap. They are both super comfortable. I have a pair of each and love them both."