FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LISA: "I like the style and comfort"
- dorothy: "i work 12 hr shifts, theses shoes are so comfortable"
- K: "I have two other Jennie pairs and they are very comfortable. I am a school nurse and this is very important to me!"
- Carol: "cute"
- Katheline: "I saw these shoes in a magazine and loved them."
- ROSAURA: "look comfortable and love the color"
- JuNelle: "you didn't have the rd polka dot shoes as seen in Better Homes and Garden"
- Joann: "These sneakers were advertised in Good Housekeeping mag. Adorable. Hope they look as good on my feet as they do in the picture."
- Celest: "I like the way it looks"
- Clare: "look very comfortable"
- Anita: "Very unique shoe. Can't wait to try it out."
Toni asked: Do they fit true to size?
- Heather: "Yes they do!"
- Kathleen: "Yes very true to size, I have 5 pair now & have ordered the same size each time with no problems. Love Love Love these shoes!"
- Gail: "yes, they did for me - are very, very comfortable"
- Sheena: "Yes, true to size. Also,the material around the opening is stretchy so they are easy to slip on and tighten if needed. These are very comfortable shoes. Great for all day wear."
- Roxann: "I would try them on.. I am usually a 9 1/2 but with these a 9 fit me perfectly .. Love these shoes, so comfy!! I own 6 pairs"
- Wendy: "Yes they fit true to size and are very comfortable. I walked all over Disney World in them and my feet never hurt! "
- NiVonne: "Yep, true to size, cute, and super comfy. I bought two pair!!"
- Olivia: "These shoes fit true to size, and they are so comfortable! The tread is not like most walking shoes, but the result is you can walk in these for a long time without any pain. Sometimes I have hip pain if I stand or walk too long in the wrong shoes - and I walked a home & garden show all afternoon (on cement floors) in these with absolutely no discomfort. I'm considering a second pair. (They're too cute, too!!)"
- Teena: "Yes"
Susan asked: I'm unsure of what size to buy. Some reviews report that the shoe is small. Ordinarily I wear a size 7 but I have been told that you should buy a sneaker in a larger size. What size should I get? Thank you! Susan
- Monica: "I would buy the size you normally wear. I own several pairs of Dr. Scholl's shoes and each one is in my actual size. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable."
- Anna: "Susan, I have the same shoe in a different color. I love them! If you plan on wearing thick socks when you wear the shoes, I would order a half size larger. I wear mine with thin cotton sock or none at all and they feel true to size but anything thicker like a gym sock and they would feel tight. Hope this is helpful."
- Laura: "Go with the 7.These run big for sneakers. I ordered up and it was too big and I had to exchange. I am. 7 and 7 fit perfectly."
- Lori: "I have several pairs of these (super comfortable) sneakers and all are in my regular size --6 .5. Fit great."
- B: "I bought my regular size and love them--wearing them right now in fact. They are roomy in the toe area, but not wide overall. I wear mine with thin socks."
- Celest: "This is the second pair I've purchased and I would definitely get ones 1/2 size larger than your usual size."
- Kaley: "I actually thought the ones i have (which are an older 'model' than these) ran true to their size. They were a smidgre tight at first, but after a few wears they molded right to my feet. Good luck, they are great shoes!"