FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca: "Love the look and got great reviews."
- S: "For comfort and seasonal!"
- C: "I already have a pair and just LOVE them!"
- Jan N: "They're cute and have removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotics."
- barbara: "what a great shoe"
- Sally: "Always buy Dr. Scholls shoes. These will be # 12 . These are so cute and stylish. Fit is wonderful. I can always count on them being comfortable. Compliments abundant on every style I have. Looking forward to this and my next pair."
Pam asked: do these shoes run wide in the heel?
- Karl: "Shoe did not seem wide in heel to me. Actually seems to conform to heel."
- Beth: "I find the fit of these sneakers to be very comfortable. I also have some issues with the heel being a little wide - I do not find this to be an issue with these shoes"
- Sarah: "I think they run wide in general, let alone the heel. My heels are slightly narrow to average width so I'm not sure how helpful my answer will be. My feet are a fair bit wider from my arch down to my toes and I still think these shoes are roomy. I think it's worth mentioning that the padding in the sole is very comfy and cradles the foot well. So, your foot isn't going to keep popping out the back when you walk and the mouth of the shoe isn't so tight that it's going to rub your achilles raw."
- Teena: "No. All of the Dr. Scholl's shoes are "fitted" and conform to your feet."
- Jackie: "I have two pairs of these shoes one in brown/purple, one in black/pink and neither runs wide in the heel. Both pairs are a true comfortable fit. Hope this helps."
- Rebecca: "They don't run wide in the heel. I love these shoes so much, I bought two extra pair so I have plenty to last a few years. The most comfortable shoes I own, and I get lots of compliments."
- Jackie: "They do not run wide at all. The pair I bought fit just fine. They are my favorite shoes."