FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stefanie: "My teenaged daughter has had these for 18 months and they wore well (though they're beyond wearable now). They're comfortable, run a bit small (she normally wears an 8.5), and are wide enough for someone with wide feet. They wore well, survived summer camp and the first year of high school."
- A: "Style and color. Love polka-dots. Life is TOO short to be boring!"
- Peggy: "I love Dr. Scholl's shoes. There is one thing about them that I don't like and that is that the heel part is so low that one feels like one is walking with one's toes elevated. I put heel cups under the insole and that solves the problem. Love these polka dot shoes!"
- Victoria: "It is a fun design, love the dots and the navy is great with everything. They look like they will feel comfy and will be fun to wear"
- Rebecca: "Love the look and got great reviews."
- S: "For comfort and seasonal!"
- C: "I already have a pair and just LOVE them!"
- Jan N: "They're cute and have removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotics."
- barbara: "what a great shoe"
- Sally: "Always buy Dr. Scholls shoes. These will be # 12 . These are so cute and stylish. Fit is wonderful. I can always count on them being comfortable. Compliments abundant on every style I have. Looking forward to this and my next pair."
Anita asked: Are these easy to clean?
- Erin: "They're canvas and some other material. They're very comfortable, and I think as far as cleaning them goes, you can clean them up with soap and water. "
- GINA: "I recently threw them in the washing machine and they came out clean. I love them. Very comfy. And I get compliments on them all the time."
- Olivia: "I haven't really gotten them dirty so I'm not sure. The white toes can be cleaned with a Magic eraser. They're great shoes - very comfortable."
- Anna: "I haven't had to clean them, but if needed, I think spot cleaning would do."
Pam asked: do these shoes run wide in the heel?
- Karl: "Shoe did not seem wide in heel to me. Actually seems to conform to heel."
- Beth: "I find the fit of these sneakers to be very comfortable. I also have some issues with the heel being a little wide - I do not find this to be an issue with these shoes"
- Sarah: "I think they run wide in general, let alone the heel. My heels are slightly narrow to average width so I'm not sure how helpful my answer will be. My feet are a fair bit wider from my arch down to my toes and I still think these shoes are roomy. I think it's worth mentioning that the padding in the sole is very comfy and cradles the foot well. So, your foot isn't going to keep popping out the back when you walk and the mouth of the shoe isn't so tight that it's going to rub your achilles raw."
- Teena: "No. All of the Dr. Scholl's shoes are "fitted" and conform to your feet."
- Jackie: "I have two pairs of these shoes one in brown/purple, one in black/pink and neither runs wide in the heel. Both pairs are a true comfortable fit. Hope this helps."
- Rebecca: "They don't run wide in the heel. I love these shoes so much, I bought two extra pair so I have plenty to last a few years. The most comfortable shoes I own, and I get lots of compliments."
- Jackie: "They do not run wide at all. The pair I bought fit just fine. They are my favorite shoes."