FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Pat asked: I wear an 8.5 shoe. Do I order a size up or down for these sandals? They come in even sizes only! Thank you.
- Linda: "I would say a size up"
- Jennifer: "I found them to be a bit on the narrow side."
- Kristal: "I would say if your foot is an average to wide width order a 9. If narrow, go with the 8! Good luck!"
- jane: "My left foot is a 9 and my right foot is an 8 1/2. I tried an 8 which seemed too short for my left and a little short on my right. I bought the 9 and while it is a tiny bit big for my right foot, both feet are comfortable and the right sandal doesn't look too big on my foot."
- Alice: "I can wear different sizes depending upon the shoe. In the case of Dr. Scholl's I would recommend a size up. The size 7's in this shoe were a bit too short."
- Alexandra: "I wear a 10.5 shoe and ordered an 11. The length was fine for me in the size 11, however the shoe was so loose it felt sloppy walking in them. There was no way to adjust any of the straps, so I ended up returning them."