FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Meredith: "So super cute!"
- W: "match everything and a preteen will still wear it!"
- D: "Looked cute and liked the comments from others"
J asked: Hi, what type of fabric are these shoes? Is it completely a fabric upper?
- Dae: "Yes a tweedy like fabric"
- Patsy: "Not sure what type of fabric but it is a completely fabric upper. I really like these shoes and receive compliments every time I wear them."
- Denise: "The fabric on the ones I bought (gold) was a linen look and it is lined well. The footbed is very comfortable."
- amy: "They are fabric and have slight sparkle though the material which doesn't show up on the picture...cute shoe I have them in two colors. cute with jeans or dress up."
- W: "These are a weaved tapestry on the outside, lined with felt on the inside. Gross-grain ribbon piping at the top. so, yes it's all fabric, but it's well made and durable. My daughter is 12 and wears a size 12, these are a really nicely made shoe, nice rubber sole, comfortable, and yet she'll wear them, they have a bit of sparkle through them. They match anything. We tried TOms, and they are poorly made, this is not made like those, it's not just a regular canvas shoe like that."
- Margaret: "Yes, the upper is all fabric. I got the zebra print last year, and the fabric looks like very close fur. Don't know why type of fabric the zig-zag is, but I plan on ordering these also, if they still have my size. These are the most comfortable shoes I own. I wear them frequently and they are wearing very well, still look like new. Fit is true to size."