FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathy: "sounds comfortable"
- Tina: "Good reviews and colors"
- LYNN: "Color and style"
- Darlene: "can't go wrong with sketchers, great looking for spring.Yes, I am ready for spring!!!"
- Donna: "the skechers i already had were comfortable so ones with memory foam have to be even better"
- K: "comfort, memory foam"
- jerrie: "friend"
- K: "cool color"
- cheryl: "I liked the color and style"
- M: "It had memory sole"
Brenda asked: Do the Women's Synergy - Memory Sole shoes run small?
- Linda: "my synergy shoes were true to size."
- Theresa: "Yes, about half a size. However, I wear orthodics, so that may account for the difference."
- Tracy: "I think they run according to size I wear an 8 1/2 and they fit perfect "
- Kimberly: "Mine fit perfect! I have them in pink and light blue. Very light and comfortable shoe. I wish they came in white."
- Karen: "I can tell you that these shoes are harder to put on than most, but I would not say they run smaller. I just think these shoes are so sturdy that it takes a while to break them in. I love my Synergy shoes. I wear them for Jazzercise, and they are comfortable and have a lot of support."
- marissa: "I have them and they run same as all skechers. I only wear skechers so not sure if they run smaller then other brands. "
Cathy asked: I am looking for a shoe that i can do different workouts in--- for running---and a cycling/spinning class---would this be a good shoe --- I also was looking at the flex Free Rebook--- I did buy a Merrell all terain shoe but i can not use those for spinning---they don't seem to have enough support or ?? on bottom
- Karen: "Cathy, I LOVE my Skechers Synergy! I do Jazzercise about 5 times a week, and this is one of the shoes I have with the most support in place for the jumping, swirling, and spinning actions. Many of my other shoes seem to "loosen up" after wearing them a few times, but this shoe has not done that. I think there is plenty of support for spinning or running. I find that Skechers really fit me well. I cannot stand it when a shoe flops up and down on my heel, and this one does not. It's a perfect fit! Hope this helps."
- Amanda: "I have been wearing this shoe for about 9 months circuit training and it has held up really well. There are just a few small holes showing now through the fabric where the shoe creases. They have been subjected to very heavy duty use a minimum of 3 times a week. They are also really comfy for walking. If you are looking for a really comfy, lightweight shoe that offers good support, this is a great choice."
- Jess: "The real flex are really light, but if you're looking for arch support they don't really have much. I use mine just for running and they're light and flexible. They have an insole that comes out though so you can switch it with what you need."