FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Miranda: "All the brides maids are wearing these in my brothers wedding, they do run a size too big! But are very cute and comfy!!"
- Karen: "I had a hard time finding a fushia colored shoe for my daughter's prom dress! Excited to get these and have that perfect shoe for the perfect dress!!"
- Laura: "I'm a bridesmaid and her colors are grey and pink. Dresses are grey and shoes are PINK!"
- Joice: "I chose it for my daughter's wedding. I liked all the comments that reported they were comfortable!"
- Laura: "to wear under my wedding dress!"
- Valerie: "Dying to see how these look with my daughters pewter sequin cold shoulder (one sleve) dress. I have this vision and have been looking for hot pink peau du soie or satin shoes for the pewter dress - grey and pink goes great together can't wait now I'll keep my fingers crossed that they're semi- comfortable"
- florence: "Fabulous shoes.....and at at half price, u cant beat dat!"
L asked: Is this pink a hot pink or closer to a cherry shade?
- LaCresha: "This shoe is gorgeous and it is more of a hot pink."
- Dana: "They are definitely hot pink fabric."
- Melanie: "A hot pink shade"
- Kathy: "I know the purple I got was exactly like photo. They did run slightly large. Beautiful shoes though."
- christine: "Pink"