FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Linda: "Replacement for boots lost in housefire. chosen by grandson. THEY ALL Loved them!"
- tanya: "my son loved these shoes, they lasted all winter and through the muddy fall, great shoe!!"
- Debby: "Grandson says these are comfortable, & his style!"
- Riia: "these boots are awesome - great for snow and look so cool"
Franco asked: I am looking for a good insulated winter boot for my son and we really like these ones; however, I live in state where temperature gets to -15 degrees at times and they still let the kids play outside during school on those days. I searched everywhere for the temperature rating of these boots but was unsuccessful. Can you give me an idea or advice as to whether you think these boots are insulated well enough to keep my 5 years olds feet warm during -5 to -15 degrees temperatures?
- Kuljinder: "This one is good! If you still feel its not enough, you can buy extra shoes warmer for boots."
- Lora: "yes, he will be warm enough, maybe not for hours, but my son would wear these for sledding and general play outside with no complaints, not the best waterproof boot, so if slushy snow, I would go with a Sorel type, several of his friends had these and they all wore them for school play outside. comfortable too"
- Connie J: "We live in Alberta, Canada and my sons wear them outside all winter with no complaining so they must be good to -20. Remember they run small order a size up."
- Tina: "These boots really look cool. They are comfortable and do keep your feet warm. Now for extensive prolong exposure to below zero temperatures that is questionable. These boots did keep my sons feet warm at 0 to 10 degrees. I hope this help. "
- Elektra: "Yes they do. I bought both my kids one of these and they loved them. The winters can be very harsh here too with the tempertures being this cold and they did not complain that they were cold. They hold up very well, they still look almost new."
- Franco: "Thank you Todd!"
- Todd: "I bought 3 pairs for my 3 kids. All three complained that their feet were too hot in these when the temperature was in the upper teens. I got their regular sizes and the insulation inside made the boots fairly snug so they couldn't wear thick socks, which would have been to warm anyway, as it turned out."
- Rachel: "We live in Michigan and I bought these for my boys and they were great in the cold and the snow they lived the boots"