FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- gina: "like style and pattern"
- karen: "GREAT PRICE"
- L: "need rain boots for the season and for attending my children's lacrosse and soccer events"
- M: "STYLE"
- Dorothy: "I need some boots to where feeding animals outside that are easy to wash."
- doreen: "liked the colors and style and my old ones wore out after 8years"
- Jacqueline: "I live in Michigan and their great for slushy snow."
- Jeanette: "They are a smart looking rain boot. Looking forward to receiving them."
Amy asked: When it's states "shaft measures 9 inches", where is the measurement taken from? It the measurement from the sole of the shoe or starting at the bend of the foot starting at the shin
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The height of the shaft is measured from the middle of the arch up the outsole of the boot to the top of the boot shaft. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"