FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debra A.: "Recommended."
- Bernadette: "Style, Comfort and durable"
- brandy: "work shoes"
- Stefan: "Work, it needed to be all black plus the reviews say it's comfortable."
- walter: "good shoes"
- Gloria: "I am buying it for my son, he works on his feet all day and your previous customers said they are very comfortable. I hope they are right, we will see what my son thinks of them."
- Amy: "Husband has arthritis and needs wide non slip shoe"
- jadine: "comfort"
- Donna: "I picked this shoe because of the price and the brand name of shoe."
- judy: "good price and comfortable to work or walk in"
- Wendy: "work shoes"
- paula: "He has had them before and he was surprised how comfortable they were after being on his feet all day."
- Rhonda: "PRICE AND BRAND"
- Shirley: "BECAUSE ITS A GOOD BRAND NAME AND THIER SHOES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE."
- Laura: "Reviews were good for a comfortable work shoe"
- Esther: "for comfort and standing at work"
Richard asked: I work as a letter carrier (new name for mailman) and I was wondering if these shoes are good for this type of job. I need a good shoe that is breathable and can take a beating as this job wears and tears shoes like no other job I know. Also, are these acceptable to work in the USPS industry? Please advise. Thank you.
Maynard asked: are they steel toe shoes?
Mike asked: Does this shoe have a metal shank?