FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kaelie: "They look sporty and warm!"
- Linda: "My grandson lived in these boots last year but he has outgrown them. We were thrilled to see he could get them in a bigger size."
- Clara: "Buying for a friend and this is what she wanted.Also looks like a good choice to me"
- Katie: "Because they seemed like good quality boots and they matched my childs winter gear."
- Antoinette: "We tried these boots on in the store. My son loved the way they looked and said that his feet were warm. I LOVE Sporto boots and am excited to put these on my little man,"
- Marcia: "GOOD LOOKING, GOOD PRICE, GOOD RATING"
- Colleen: "read the reviews so hoping this will be a warm boot for my son"
- PAULA: "It matches my son's winter coat and it received good reviews"
- K: "Color"
- Tina: "They looked like great boots for 8yr old twin boys, that love to play outside all year round. So I bought the red and the blue!"
- C: "They look sturdy"
- J: "For my grandson. They'll match the snow suit I just got him."
- Lori: "My son needed boots. His favorite color is red and these looked like something a 9 yr old would wear."
- Mohankumar: "Hoping this snowboard shoe to be sturdy for my 7 yr old nephew."
Trish asked: Are these boots water resistant or waterproof?
- Christopher: "yes"
- alice: "Yes they are !! My Grandson loved these boots..If they don't fit him this winter I will definitely order him another pair..Kept his feet very warm and dry !!! Nice looking boot and he said very comfortable..He just turned 10"
Tanny asked: My son wears a 3.5 tennis shoe, what size should I order for these boots? Do they run small/ big or true to size?
- Natalie: "Snowboots always run big because they have to account for thicker socks and multiple layers. I would order him a 3.5. I ordered a pair for each of my boys based on their tennis shoe size and they fit good. A little big but not big enough to go down a size."
- mary: "I bought these for my grandson and my daughter said they run a little big"