FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Denise: "I loved the color and liked the brand in the past and I wanted a new pair of shoes."
Carrie asked: Is this basically the same shoe as the Avia A5023WVPS, just in a different color?
- william: "it's slightly different. but I bought them because the fit was thesame"
- Virginia: "I cannot answer the question. I ordered the A5020WWSKW to replace A5020WWDS, which I had been ordering in a W size for several years. When the shoe was no longer carried, I tried the A5020WWSKW in the same size, then a half-size larger, but the toe box was narrower in both and I returned them to a Famous Footwear store."
- LINDA LEE: "I have not found two different models of of alias to be the same yet each seems to fit differently"
- K: "No, the Basil color a actually a lot lighter weight, but they do wear out faster that the pink also. That is why I switched. Because I mostly just wear tennis shoes the green ones always wore out MUCH faster."
- M: "Hi Carrie D, I'm not sure. I was winging it when I bought these myself. All I can say is that they feel exactly like the Avias I bought a year ago. I really love these, and I just ordered a second pair. I ordered only one pair at first because I wasn't sure if I was getting the same sneakers I bought a year ago. I still don't know if they are the same, but I love these just as much . The material is really light so my feet are warm but not hot. They give my feet lots of good support. I'm really impressed with them."
- Alison: "Not sure because number is different there may be slight difference in shoe, but these worked out really well for me. I've had them over a year and wear them almost every day."
- Janis: "Sorry - not familiar with the style in question. This is my first pair of Avia shoes."
- Cassandra: "Yes -- great shoe!"