FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "I've worn these before and like them"
Laura asked: is this shoe wide with ?
- B: "This show is a medium width, somewhat tight getting it on, but once on it feels fine. I am sure with a few wears it will stretch out and be easier to put on. I am also wearing them with thick wool socks so that might be a reason for the tightness too."
- Falisa: "The shoes that I bought were not wide with. You would need to check and see if these shoes come in wide with.The shoes are very comfortable. I am planning on buying another pair this year. I daughter wants me to buy her a pair as well."
- Dee: "It came in wide sizes. The shoes I bought were medium width."
- Noreen: "No, but, I have fairly wide feet and this pair is comfortable. Avia is my favorite brand (I own 3 different pairs) because it's not narrow. I hope this helps."
- Kathy: "The shoe says med , but they are very comfortable and fit well. I have a bunion on one foot and it is still comfortable. I am on my feet 10 hours straight and these shoes are very comfortable and very reasonably priced...I have bought 5 pairs already."
- Janice: "It fits normal but you can get it in a wide with."
- Maria: "this shoe stretches out in the width. I've ordered it several times and it loses it's shape quickly and looks old. The inside sole is hard and uncomfortable so I have to pad it with insoles. I would not recommend this shoe."