FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Bill: "Christmas charity donation."
- Lisa: "My son needed some new snow boots for the winter and why not buy them a size too big during the summer when they're on sale? Total of 9$ spent on these - score!"
- Carolyn: "great price"
- Patricia: "Prepare for snow trips next year"
Lucia asked: WHAT'S THE LENGTH FOR EVERY SIZE?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
D asked: Is the size 5M for todder 5 or for grade schools 5?
- Traci: "It's toddler size 5"
- Rose: "the 5M is a toddler size"
- danielle: "NO! they are for toddlers. like a 2yr old. I actually got these on accident, so I know they are TINY!"
- Connie: "The 5M is for a toddler. The liner is pretty snug, so if you want room for extra socks, or heavy socks, I would suggest ordering a size larger. He outgrew these pretty quickly."