FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "kids"
- Renee: "All black is where its at!"
- john: "my son chose this pair"
- Lisa: "I really liked the style and comfort. Supports your ankles."
- RoxAnne: "My 14 year old son wants them and I liked the buy 1 get 1 50% off and the 20% off for being a rewards member."
- T: "My son loves these shoes and he needed all black shoes for work"
- Elsa: "Brand"
- jeremy l.: "trendy"
- Lakesha: "looking for all black work shoes"
- Zane: "ankle support"
- Melissa: "They are my son's favorite shoe"
- melissa: "my son loves converse"
- Annisa: "I think they are very stylish. the black on black color seems very neutral and can match with a lot of outfits."
- Anglique: "They were chosen because of the look."
- KATHIE: "GRANDSON CHOOSE"
- Jena: "Chuck Taylors are a classic!!"
- denise: "this is my daughther's school"
- Nelsene: "My granddaughter wanted this. They didn't have this color in women's."
- Mary: "my son likes these"
- kevin: "My favorite Brand and for Work"
- maria: "my son likes it. it was a birthday present."
- Daniel: "Use them as dive boodies"
- Joanne: "They are perfect for my teenage nephew. Have style and are casual"
- A: "goes with everything, and comfortable."
- Kelley: "Converse Comfortable, can be worn with nicer jeans or slacks."
- Edmond: "Kids love this style"
- Pat: "son's favorite shoes....gift"
- Rosalie: "Son wears this kind of shoes!"
- Nathan: "I really like all black converse high top shoes"
- K: "My son's favorite shoes"
- A: "My son picked these out for himself"
- Lynn: "Great for skateboarding and great looking! My grandson loves them-----these will be his second pair"
- Latoya: "Summer all bLack look!"
- April: "My husband's style of shoe."
- Nicholas: "I LIKE BLACK, THEY ARE BLACK, I LIKE CONVERSE, THEY ARE CONVERSE"
Nelsene asked: What size men shoe would I order if I wear woman's 9?
- Linda: "I find that it's 1.5 difference. You should order 7.5 in men's."
- Mamie: "Mens to women usually will exchange by 2 sizes. i.e. womens 9 will be an 11 in mens"
Julie asked: Does this shoe need to be tied?
- Kioko: "You can tie them, but you can knot the ends so that you don't have to."
- Armando: "Yes "
- Patrick: "Yes"
- Rebecca: "yes"
ryan asked: what does the m or d mean on the side of the size?
- Tracy: "The shoe width--m is standard width, d is wide"
- G: "M is medium width, D is a wider width than medium."
Paige asked: Are the sizes for converse in Men's sizes or "Converse" sizes? For example, I am a women's size 8.5 and a Converse size 6.5 but these shoes are in Men's. Should I order them in Men's size 7 or Converse size 6.5? Also, what does the "D" mean next to the size?
- Jackie: "Hi, the difference in the true sizes depends on whether they are Mens or Womens. These I bought for my son and they were his true size. Ones I have bought for my daughter were Womens and Girls and they were her true size. But for myself I have bought Mens because they had the color I wanted thus the size I bought was a 7 when I wear a 9 in Womens. So the size really depends on whether they are considered Mens or Womens. Hope this helps! My son loves these shoes!"