FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dan R: "look cool on motorcycle"
- Hugo: "To replace my brother's worn out black converse all stars"
- STEPHEN: "style"
- Fiorella: "I have always been a big fan of converse. They are comfortable which is a must for walking and standing all day at work so I am so glad I managed to find it at an affordable price!"
- Melody: "Because grandson likes converse and you didn't have tghe black and white ones in his size."
- Melanie: "My son loves this style and he can wear different colored shoe laces to make them his own! Pretty cool."
ryan asked: what does the m or d mean on the side of the size?
- Tracy: "The shoe width--m is standard width, d is wide"
- G: "M is medium width, D is a wider width than medium."
Paige asked: Are the sizes for converse in Men's sizes or "Converse" sizes? For example, I am a women's size 8.5 and a Converse size 6.5 but these shoes are in Men's. Should I order them in Men's size 7 or Converse size 6.5? Also, what does the "D" mean next to the size?
- Jackie: "Hi, the difference in the true sizes depends on whether they are Mens or Womens. These I bought for my son and they were his true size. Ones I have bought for my daughter were Womens and Girls and they were her true size. But for myself I have bought Mens because they had the color I wanted thus the size I bought was a 7 when I wear a 9 in Womens. So the size really depends on whether they are considered Mens or Womens. Hope this helps! My son loves these shoes!"