FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- maria: "my son likes it. it was a birthday present."
- Daniel: "Use them as dive boodies"
- Joanne: "They are perfect for my teenage nephew. Have style and are casual"
- A: "goes with everything, and comfortable."
- Kelley: "Converse Comfortable, can be worn with nicer jeans or slacks."
- Edmond: "Kids love this style"
- Pat: "son's favorite shoes....gift"
- Rosalie: "Son wears this kind of shoes!"
- Nathan: "I really like all black converse high top shoes"
- K: "My son's favorite shoes"
- A: "My son picked these out for himself"
- Lynn: "Great for skateboarding and great looking! My grandson loves them-----these will be his second pair"
- Latoya: "Summer all bLack look!"
- April: "My husband's style of shoe."
- Nicholas: "I LIKE BLACK, THEY ARE BLACK, I LIKE CONVERSE, THEY ARE CONVERSE"
Julie asked: Does this shoe need to be tied?
- Kioko: "You can tie them, but you can knot the ends so that you don't have to."
- Armando: "Yes "
- Patrick: "Yes"
- Rebecca: "yes"
ryan asked: what does the m or d mean on the side of the size?
- Tracy: "The shoe width--m is standard width, d is wide"
- G: "M is medium width, D is a wider width than medium."
Paige asked: Are the sizes for converse in Men's sizes or "Converse" sizes? For example, I am a women's size 8.5 and a Converse size 6.5 but these shoes are in Men's. Should I order them in Men's size 7 or Converse size 6.5? Also, what does the "D" mean next to the size?
- Jackie: "Hi, the difference in the true sizes depends on whether they are Mens or Womens. These I bought for my son and they were his true size. Ones I have bought for my daughter were Womens and Girls and they were her true size. But for myself I have bought Mens because they had the color I wanted thus the size I bought was a 7 when I wear a 9 in Womens. So the size really depends on whether they are considered Mens or Womens. Hope this helps! My son loves these shoes!"