FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- suni: "My running shoes"
- Dawn: "looks"
- Tracey: "comfortable and durable"
- R: "Very comfy, very light!! Perfect running shoe!"
Joanne asked: Does this shoe run true to size?
- George: "For the most part, they were a little snug around pinkie toes"
- jacque: "Yes they do, just bought anoth pair in white. Im on my feet all day and love them!"
- Misty: "Yes they do. And very comfortable "
- Tina: "Yes it does. I love my Nike torch!! "
- MARCIA H.: "Yes"
- Colleen: "Yes it does. "
- Judith: "Yes they do run true to size. "
pamela asked: how bright is the pink...is it very bright ?
- Mandy: "the pink on these is actually hot pink. it is very bright and i love it."
- Linda: "very bright - I bought black shoelaces and that solved the problem. Love the shoes now."
- Linda: "I love the shoes, but actually bought black shoelaces to replace the pink - the pink was way too much."
- Renee: "The pink is definitely bright!!"
- Ronald: "Yes it is pretty bright...however they are really nice looking and comfortable sneakers."
- Holly: "I actually returned these because I have narrow feet and they looked like I was wearing clown shoes, so I don't have them to look at. I really liked them. If I remember correctly, the laces were brighter than the pink on the shoe. They were almost like a neon. Sorry I couldn't be more help. "
- Sydney: "The pink is bright."
- Christina: "Very bright"
- Mary: "Vivid Neon Bright Pink would be accurate! I love the shoes for working out; I just deal with the vibrancy of the colour."
- Kristin: "Yes, it's neon pink. "
- Loren: "Yes... Very bright! Definitely neon pink... I didn't like the pink so I returned them. Hope this helps! :o)"
- MARCIA H.: "It is pretty bright, too bright for my taste so I swapped out the laces to black to tone it down."
- Serena: "The pink is very bright it's almost neon but I still love them!"
- Elizabeth: "It is very bright...like a flourescent pink. I ended up returning the shoes because of how bright the pink was :/"
- Misty: "Yes it is very bright. "
- Kaysha: "Yes, it is pretty bright. "