FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "Very attractive with a low heel."
- Sharon: "To wear at my daughter's wedding"
- Mindy: "they come in wide width and they don't have such a high heel"
- Susan: "liked the look"
- Catherine J: "Needed a neutral color shoe for a wedding (I'm a bridesmaid) and I'm super tall and didn't want a huge heel"
- Louise: "Color, heel height, available in wide width"
- Patricia: "Size heel and color I was looking for."
- katie: "I choose this shoe for my wedding"
Mandy asked: Would the Latte Satin match a "champagne" colored wedding dress?
- Margaret: "Yes. My dress for my Daughter's Wedding was a Champagne color and these matched perfectly. They were also very comfortable? danced the whole night in them!"
- Jamie: "I bought these to go with a 'champagne' colored wedding dress and I found they matched perfectly! Loved them!"
- Louise: "Possibly. I returned the shoes (due to fit) and don't recall how deep the shade was, sorry."
- Donna: "I would say yes. Dressy amd beautiful. Bought them for a champagne lace dress and they were perfect. Anyhow returns are so easy with this company you can't go wrong. Shoes are comfortable too."