FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "grandmother of bride"
- Theresa: "They look like they match my Mother of the bride dress and they come in Wide"
- tracy: "Looked pretty for a wedding, but hopefully comfortable."
- Jeanne: "To wear to my daughters wedding in June"
- marcia: "Low, comfortable heels for my teenage daughters who are in a wedding"
- Cheryl: "STYLE"
- Kandy: "style and low heel"
Mandy asked: Would the Latte Satin match a "champagne" colored wedding dress?
- Margaret: "Yes. My dress for my Daughter's Wedding was a Champagne color and these matched perfectly. They were also very comfortable… danced the whole night in them!"
- Jamie: "I bought these to go with a 'champagne' colored wedding dress and I found they matched perfectly! Loved them!"
- Louise: "Possibly. I returned the shoes (due to fit) and don't recall how deep the shade was, sorry."
- Donna: "I would say yes. Dressy amd beautiful. Bought them for a champagne lace dress and they were perfect. Anyhow returns are so easy with this company you can't go wrong. Shoes are comfortable too."