FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "For comfort and style. On my feet all day for work and I don't want to sacrifice style for comfort. These seem to have both"
- Cheri: "I'm on my feet a lot,and these look like they give good support, and they look good."
- Yunjing: "It looks simple, traditional but elegant. Also, the quality looks good, too."
Nancy asked: Support is very important to me--I have had both hips replaced. I do want no heels,work shoes and a little bit of style?
- Terri: "I have exhausted the slip resistent shoe market looking for something a little stylish and not too much heel. On my feet for many hours and have issues with my feet now. I am happy to say after many monthes of looking and buying shoes that didn't work out...I am completely satisfied with my purchase with famous foot wear. Finally!! I have a choice other than clogs, tennis shoe style or too dressy! Thanks Timberland! Hope that helps your search go better than mine did."
- Deborah: "I just purchased a similar shoe, the Timberland Pro Women's Springtide. Although I'm not keeping the shoe because it doesn't fit my narrow heel, there is a noticeable arch support. I would think it would be a comfortable shoe."