FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "I ended up returning these. They were very uncomfortable."
- Cynthia: "I was prescribed othotics for medical problems and need wide width. i like the look of these and color"
- M: "i work in the cafe and i have an pair 2yr old"
- W: "Style"
- N: "Liked the look Had a similar pair in the past"
Suzanne asked: Hi! I'm looking for a nice brown pair of shoes that I can wear to work. These appear to fit the bill but I have issues with my feet and need to be able to take the insoles out and put in my orthotics. Can I do this with this shoe?
- Cristina: "Yes you can, the factory insoles are easy to remove."
- Barbara: "I just received mine today and wore them for about half hour in house. I can tell they are going to be super comfortable. the foot bed is removable so it looks as if there will be plenty of room for orthotics, which I myself may do.if you search online for reviews for this shoe its 5 stars across the board and many have said they have used their own orthotics."
- Jennifer: "I had to return my shoes because they put too much pressure across the top of my arch."