FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Wendy asked: Would these shoes be good to wear in the shower? My elderly mother needs an easy slip-on (no toe-thong), non-skid shoe for the shower.
- Sherri: "Yes I think these would be good in the shower."
- Brenda: "hi Wendy, they are easy to wear but do feel like the shape-ups which some people have a hard time walking in. Hope I could help."
- Kim: "I bought these to wear when I am out watering in the garden. They are great in the water. I also end up wearing them when I am cooking in the kitchen. They have a nice soft feel with support to them and my back doesn't start hurting from standing."
- Wendy: "Thank you!!"
- Yolonda: "I have never tried them in the shower but they are great at the pool. The bottom of the shoe has a little suction, but I have never had any problems such as falling or anything like that. I think your mom will like them."
- Beverly: "Well, I've found them slippery just when my feet sweat when it's hot out, so they may not be the best for showering. I would try something with those...I don't know how to describe it, but the ones with bumps on the sole, because that seems like it'd have better traction. Something like the Adidas Adissage sandal, that sort of thing."
- Elizabeth: "Yes, they would be good!"