FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shaunda: "I was looking for a brown shoe to go with my son suit for church"
- John: "Needed stylish shoes to go with my 7 year olds navy suit for first communion."
- Sonja: "they look good.."
- Dena: "For christmas"
- isaac: "cost"
- Ann: "Color and style matched a new suit"
- M: "they look fancy"
Sara asked: I would like these shoes for my 2 ring bearers in my wedding. I don't understand the sizing though. I have a 3 year old that wears a size 8 and an 8 year old that wears a size 2.5 or 3. What sizes are the equivalent? Thank you!
- Nathalie: "For your 3 yr old would be a pre school size. For your 8 yr old would be a grade school size. Hope this helps. Sry. I tried! Good luck!"
- Nathalie: "There's different type of sizing for kids. There's infant, toddlers, kids and big kids. I think your 3 yr old would were a toddler and your 8 yr old would wear a kid size. "