FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- REBECCA: "They looked good and durable."
- Vicki: "Vacations for hubby"
- J: "Like the look of them and most of the men's shoes start at a size 8 but I need a 7"
- Sergey: "style. Price could be lower."
Noel asked: Are these sandals waterproof?? They look like the KEEN and TEVA brand, both of which are waterproof, however, nothing is said about the DOCKERS being waterproof - please advise.
- REBECCA: "I would say they shed a small amount of water, but are not waterproof. The materials are pretty much all synthetic, so they probably don't absorb much and dry relatively quickly. There is nylon strapping over a neoprene-like material and faux leather accents, so these are not really meant for water-heavy activities, but they would be good for the occasional splash."