FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Susan: "I have worn similar croc styles for work in the past. I am a laboratory technologist and on my feet for long periods of time. They've been very comfortable. This style looks a bit different but I'm willing to give it a try - just not sure of sizing."
- Kathy: "Positive Comments."
Linda asked: Should I buy a size larger than usual?
- Fairen: "I wouldn't recommend buying a size larger. I normally wear a size 8.5 or 9 in tennis shoes, but a size 8 in these shoes fits me perfectly. The 8 leaves plenty of toe room yet allows me to walk (and occasionally run when needed) without the shoe slipping off. "
- barbara: "no"
- Jennifer: "I wear a size 9 1/2 sometimes 10. I bought these in size 10 and had to send them back and get the size 9. I think they run big on sizes. They are extremely comfortable. Love them!"
- Michael: "I would advise against buying a size larger. I bought 1/2 size larger than my actual size and I found them a little too big. Go with your regular size."
- Kristen: "I would buy a size smaller or the same as to what you usually wear."
- Kasey: "No! I wear size8.5 And they are so uncomfortably loose. I wish I had just bought a size 8"
- Chelsea: "In my personal opinion I would say yes."
- Karyn: "They fit true to size."
- Sue: "I read to buy a size smaller. I usually wear a 7 or 71/2, so I ordered a 6. my toes go right to the tip of the shoe, but my feet do not flop around in the shoe like the 7 I tried on in the store. I like the smaller fit."
- Nicole: "No they I boght my daughter her regular size and she said they were perfect "