FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Cute color, easy to slip on/off when running around in spring/summer."
- Suzanne: "I love shades of red, so the raspberry color caught my eye. Have some other Croc Mary Jane style that I love to wear. Very comfy."
Merideth asked: I need an 8.5. do I buy the 8 or the 9?
- Ann: "I thought these were pretty true to size, so you should probably go up to a 9. They really don't stretch and with the strap, I don't think they would feel too big. Hope this helps."
- Joanna: "I suggest you go with the 9. Since I wear a 9, this was not a concern for me. However, other Crocs have been just a tiny bit short."
- Suzanne: "I would go with a size 8 if I were you. Love these shoes and you will too."
- Mandy: "I usually wear a 9.5 and went with the size 10. I think this shoe runs a little small and the size 10 fits fine."