FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tara: "comfy"
- S: "Comfort for swollen pregnant feet"
- Amanda: "A year ago I owned a pair of crocs called Alice work Crocs they were the best summer work shoes I had ever owned. I would advise against wearing them for longer than a year and a half as I did, I just couldn't let go of my favorite work shoe. The duet Sport looks like an improved alice work with the thick tread on the bottom. I am very excited to have another comfortable pair of work shoes!"
- D: "My daughter needed a comfortable shoe to wear to work"
- Teresa: "I have heard good things about crocs being comfortable, but I never liked the clog style. Mary Jane style is actually my favorite style of shoe. So I am trying them out."
Alise asked: Do these shoes rub or are they comfortable to wear? Epecially walking in them for a long period of time. I'm going to the Philippines and need good shoes to have for when it rains.
- Teresa: "Hi Alise--they rubbed my feet raw. I took them back. Have fun in the Phillippines!"
- Joanna: "These shoes fit my feet perfectly and can be worn comfortably for several hours at a time. I love Crocs new styles and have had a couple of pairs that I totally wore out from so much walking. Since everyone's feet are structured a little differently, I would encourage you to give them a try."
- Amy: "I love these shoes. I have not worn them without socks though so I am not sure if they will rub. I find them to be true to size and they are very comfortable"
- Josh: "Bough these shoes for my sister, she wanted shoes that she can wear everyday for her week vacation in the caribbean islands, they are water resistant, comfortable and casual style, she was very happy with them."
- Francesca: "I wear these shoes whenever I work (6-10 hours) and they are very comfortable. Make sure to break them in before you wear them for a long time. Whenever I get new shoes I always get a small cut or bruise on the back of my ankle from the shoes rubbing against my skin. It disappears after I wear the shoes a couple of times. Also I put baby powder in my shoes to prevent the squishy sound that happens when I wear my crocs for a few hours. "