FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christy: "comfort"
Alise asked: Do these shoes rub or are they comfortable to wear? Epecially walking in them for a long period of time. I'm going to the Philippines and need good shoes to have for when it rains.
- Teresa: "Hi Alise--they rubbed my feet raw. I took them back. Have fun in the Phillippines!"
- Joanna: "These shoes fit my feet perfectly and can be worn comfortably for several hours at a time. I love Crocs new styles and have had a couple of pairs that I totally wore out from so much walking. Since everyone's feet are structured a little differently, I would encourage you to give them a try."
- Amy: "I love these shoes. I have not worn them without socks though so I am not sure if they will rub. I find them to be true to size and they are very comfortable"
- Josh: "Bough these shoes for my sister, she wanted shoes that she can wear everyday for her week vacation in the caribbean islands, they are water resistant, comfortable and casual style, she was very happy with them."
- Francesca: "I wear these shoes whenever I work (6-10 hours) and they are very comfortable. Make sure to break them in before you wear them for a long time. Whenever I get new shoes I always get a small cut or bruise on the back of my ankle from the shoes rubbing against my skin. It disappears after I wear the shoes a couple of times. Also I put baby powder in my shoes to prevent the squishy sound that happens when I wear my crocs for a few hours. "