FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Laurie: "Thought they were cute and I needed them for school."
- Mary: "Gift or my daughter"
Christine asked: I wanted a women's Dr. Marten size 9 , but wide width. I see some that have "9.0 Ot" for the sizing. What does this mean?
- JoAnn: "I really don't know what it means (9.0 Ot). I've wore Dr Marten's years ago (17 yrs ago) and have had several pairs. This is the first pair I have bought in a long time. I ordered a 9 and had to send them back for an 8. I wear an 8 1/2. They seem to run big and they are wider than most of the other flats I have purchased"
- Desiree: "Not sure what that means, but these shoes ran big for me. I am typically a 10, and had to return fr a 9. They do seem to be wide."
- Lorinda: "Not surewhat Ot means but these run a litte bit large. I have a narrow/regular footand they slip a little on me. You will prbably be fne."
Laurie asked: What does 7.0 OT mean?
- Paula: "I don't know what it means, but the shoes run big."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, OT stands for Regular or Medium size width. Hope this helps! Brittany"
- JoAnn: "I really don't know. The 7.0 could be the size???"
- Martha: "I have no idea what "7.0 OT" means. I took it to mean US shoe size."