FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "This boot is the coolest! I love Docs and the subtle flower print rocks."
- Cathy: "Comfort. Brand loyalty."
- KATHLEEN: "GOOD SUPPORT & STILL LADY LIKE"
- Lisa: "Love Docs and liked the girlish subtle touch"
- nadia: "for my daughter who would like these."
stephanie asked: do these run true to size?
- Hong: "Yes, they run true to size. The boots in person are nicer than pics. My daughter loves them."
- Jodi: "yes they do"
- Melissa: "They run big like converse or uggs. I wear a size 6 1/2 to 7 and I bought the size 6. "
- Catherine G: "Yes, my 13 year ild has them on right now. She wears a size 8 and these fit perfectly!!"
- Channing: "They seem to be right on. Have had them for a year, and they are still beautiful and look like new. I have average width feet and they are plenty roomy width wise. (but not too loose)"
- Lisa: "Yes, they run true to size. "
- JULEE: "They run big. My daughter wears a 71/2 and I purchased her a size 7 and she still has room in them. I would go down a half to whole size depending on if you plan on wearing heavy socks or not. I hope this helps! Julee"
- christina: "Dr Marten run a little big buying a size down is something that should be considered"
- Jill: "Yes. Also Dr. Martin boots are so comfortable. My favorite! I have several pairs of them. Love them all."