FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- BRIAN: "sharp!"
- Peggy: "Husband loves crocs and these are dressier."
- Linda: "previously owned."
- Sylvia: "I chose the crocs because my husband wears crocs all the time at home and says how comfortable they are . I seen these on a customer of ours and I really liked the looks of them"
- Liz: "My husband needs slippers with a strap in the back to keep them on his feet. This was first Crocs that have a velcro strap for adjusting the strap for the perfect fit."
- Frank: "Crocs are the most comfortable shoes ever."
- A Lee: "I liked the looks of them, and crocs are very comfortable and roomy for my bigt toe that sticks up. Thank you, Lee"
- J: "Replacement for the same shoe that has been in use since June 2012. My feet love them!"
- K: "style and comfort"
- Annette: "had a pair before"
D. asked: Are these waterproof?
- Roberta: "No-tops are leather. Can't answer on this purchase as my order was cancelled after entry based on lack of inventory. I'd avoid on line ordering with "Famous". I would have thought they'd know if they had the item before I entered all my info. :-( Had a pair like these and they wore well. "
- Melissa: "no, water gets through the vents on top."
- EWA: "This shoes are perfect, very comfortable and waterproof. I love this shoes!"
- Carol: "The top looks like leather, but my husbands have gotten wet several times and you can't tell the difference. Not that he went running thru puddles, but they were uneffected by regular wear in rainy weather!"