FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- DONALD: "HAVE WORN BEFORE"
- Gary: "just trying them"
- Mark: "already own for work ...GREAT SHOES"
- Vivienne: "Comfortable work shoes my hubby loves."
- Robert: "Previously owned a similar pair of Dr. Scholl's shoes and was very impressed by the cushioning and support."
- Gena: "purchased before"
- Christine: "comfort and a gift"
- F: "VERY COMFORTABLE FOR ANYONE WHO HAS WIDE FEET, OR HAMMERTOES. MY DAD LOVES THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SOFT LEATHER AND NO SEAMS THAT IRRITATE HIS HAMMER TOE."
- Andy: "Great Work shoe for someone on their feet all day"
- Jonathan: "Only shoe that provides non-slip protection in the restaurant kitchen where I work."
- VALERIE: "A great shoe...had to buy another pair"
- Phillip: "Already wear a pair and are great for being on my feet for 10 hours a day managing a very busy restaurant. Great slip resistance in the kitchen also."
- Ron: "We had these before and they were fine"
- Tina: "My husband has been wearing these shoes for years. He's a cook and on his feet in the kitchen ten hours a day. These are the only shoes he finds comfortable enough for those hours."
- Peter: "Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn"
- Jessica: "For my husband"
james asked: i baught these shoes from and had them for 6months i love the shoes but the soles of the shoes cracked is there any extended warrentee on them they should last longer than 6 months?
- Glenda: "dont know of any extended warranty. The soles of my husbands cracked too. I just bought more"
- Robert: "I have bought three pairs of these shoes over the past 6-8 years and still wear all three, one for yard work (worn today), one for office and work travel (today) and one for nicer occasions (this past weekend). The welt developed cracks on one pair but didn't fall apart. The sole became loose on another pair and I epoxied it together. They are my favorite shoes ever. I'm sorry James is having problems."