FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- VIRGINIA: "my husband loves these boots. he had hip replacement they support his feet ."
- Lorna: "I wanted an easy on/off shoe for my husband. Bending over tying a lot of laces puts too much strain on the back. He also wanted something rugged for uneven terrain."
- Christopher: "My with width foot is hard to fit. I checked other sites and could not ffind the size I needed. Famous foot wear not only had my siz but it also had it instock when I needed a good work shoe."
- Judith: "No ties for disabled adult"
- Ned: "width,size,waterproofing"
- Colleen: "The extra wide with was important, plus ease of putting on and off."
- Marguerite: "Easy to put on."
- Willie: "returned didn't like the straps"
Bonnie asked: I am a woman who has edema problem due to diabetes. I wear a woman's 71/2 custom shoe and thought I should purchase a men"s Propet hiking, boot size 8Exxlarge or should I purchase a 81/2Exxlarge? Thank you for your response. Barbara Dulberg
- BRADLEY: "I bought mine one size larger and extra wide because I needed it to fit over my wraps for the lypmhedema problems I have with the fluid in my legs. If you don't need to go over wraps or bandages. A 1/2 size up would me good. Either way but EM, try EM and if they don't fit return them for the other size. They are nice and extreme warm!!! Good luck "