FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jodie: "wanted a sturdy work boot that wont hurt my feet hoping these wil be it"
- Robin: "A comfortable winter boot that provides safety in unusual situations."
- cristela: "hiking needs...."
- NICOLLE: "it is leather"
- Nina: "yes I liked the way they looked."
- Jana: "Looks like good boots to wear walking dogs in fields."
- veronica: "I love wolverine boots, they are very warm and durable."
- Margaret: "need a good work boot hope these work for me."
- Andrea: "I need warm, weatherproof boots for work. I only wish they sold these types of boots for women in stores so i didn't have to order online every year"
- Judy: "need for work"
- Flora: "therse are for my daughter who is going camping and hiking i beleive they will be good for her because they are waterproof and are good for her ankle since she broke it once"
- Valerie: "HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NICE PAIR OF WINTER HIKING BOOTS. THESE ARE WATERPROOF..CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT FOR FOOTBALL GAMES AND WALKING MY DOGS..."
- veronica: "need shoes for work.."
- Les: "I need a good pair of hiker/motorcycle boots. Nobody else carries this type/style in my size ( a wide width) that I could find."
- Theresa: "For riding motorcycle"
- Sarah: "For motorcycle riding! And other activities!"
Cynthia asked: Is this a steel toe boot?
- NICOLLE: "No. Not steel toe. According to the tags, it is a composite. I have worn them everyday for work since I bought them and are very comfortable. Not as heavy as a steel toe."
Joanne asked: What kind of inner support is offered?
- Bonnie: "There isn't a lot of arch support. I'm planning on putting an insert in the boot as there is plenty of room. Overall they are a very nice boot. I've worn the all day and out running errands with no issues."
- Andrea: "There is an arch just like you would expect from any good shoe. I wear them everyday, very comfortable "
- Dany: "I do not Like these boots. I wore them for about six hours one day on a sidewalk at a construction site. When I was done my ankles and my back hurts badly. I would not purchase them again. As for inner support, If you need inner support, these would not be good for you. I would continue looking for a better shoe. Merrill is a good brand."
- Judy: "I found the support a like better than other brands."
Joyce asked: Is this boot waterproof enough for hiking through some wet spots several inches deep in trails? Is the tongue contiguous with the boot most of the way up to the top?
- Cynthia: "I used silcone spray on them."
Joyce asked: how much does each shoe weigh?
- Adria: "I can't give you an exact weight, but I can tell you they are very light! I love them and wear them almost every single day."
- Judy: "Not sure but the feel very light."