FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Aimee: "I bought them in black & could not believe how comfortable they were! Love them, wear them all day long!"
- Deryl: "The shoes look comfortable and I need a navy pair to sport with my navy suits"
- Rose: "color and style"
- D: "I liked the design & the blue suede."
- Tiffay: "I ordered these shoes because I have been trying to find navy work shoes and these looked really nice."
- Marilyn: "same as above"
- S: "I wanted navy shoes...and you had size 11!"
- Michele S: "I love my other Dr. Scholl shoes and they are quite stylish too."
- Connie: "The name.. Dr. Scholls and the color, blue shoes are very hard to find."
- shirley: "color"
- BETHANY: "Blue is my favorite color & the heel is low enough I think I can walk in it!"
- Gerry: "I own a pair of these shoes and love them, so I bought 2 more pairs"
Elaine asked: I need a 6.5 wide width. Does this come in wide?
- Christa: "I got these in the medium width and they fit fine. I have a pretty wide foot too. Since this is a lace up shoe, you can loosen the fit as needed."
- Pam: "Sorry, I do not know. I have just seen the B-medium width."
kris asked: Is this shoe real suede (as in leather), or ultra suede (faux)? I don't wear leather, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
- kris: "Thank you! You saved me from buying and returning them!"
- Pam: "The shoe is real suede."