FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lora: "These are such cute shoes."
- Colleen: "Friend purchased the gray shoes and I liked the look. She said they were comfortable. I was looking for a pair of navy shoes."
- Deidre: "comfort and name brand"
- Judith: "navy boot heel shoe"
- C: "LOOKS GREAT FOR WORK AND PLAY, VERY COMFORTABLE"
- Christa: "I wanted navy winter shoes to wear with jeans or dress pants. I have had good experience with Dr. Scholl's shoes so far."
- Susan: "Loved the style, and difficult to find navy fall/winter shoes."
- Cathy: "Needed navy and looked cute"
- E.K.: "heel height, ability to insert my orthotics, fashion, color"
- Sharon: "Round Toe. 3 inch heel"
- Pam: "For one of my dresses-very cute shoes!"
- Mandy: "Style, color, and the comfort of Dr. Scholl's."
- Lisa: "Saw them in a specialty store but not my size. Fell in love."
- Lisa: "I don't have any shoes that match my dark blue or mavy clothes. these look like they'll fit the bill."
Elaine asked: I need a 6.5 wide width. Does this come in wide?
- Christa: "I got these in the medium width and they fit fine. I have a pretty wide foot too. Since this is a lace up shoe, you can loosen the fit as needed."
- Pam: "Sorry, I do not know. I have just seen the B-medium width."
kris asked: Is this shoe real suede (as in leather), or ultra suede (faux)? I don't wear leather, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
- kris: "Thank you! You saved me from buying and returning them!"
- Pam: "The shoe is real suede."