FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Suzanna: "Have these in Grey, not much to choose from in grey...but I was very happy I took the chance and orfered them. I wear them with slacks. They are very classy, very comfortable! LOVE THEM !!!"
- Connie: "I chose this pair because I needed grey closed toed dress shoes to wear with slacks. Also, if the reviews are right, they should be comfortable."
Martin asked: How high is the heel?
- susan: "not more than 2-2 1/2 ""
- Shania: "I think it's 3.4 inches. I love them they're perfect for work"
- Kaytie: "3""
- marcia: "Feels like a 2". I wore them today did not hurt my feet"
- Terry: "I would say a comfortable 2 1/2 to 3". I would buy a whole size in lieu of a half size since i wear a nine and wanted to wear ankle sox with mine but there a little snug. They fit fine with stockings. I might add that its the comfortable foam sole inside the shoe that makes it a little snug. Terry in Philly."
- JOANN: "the heel is about 3 inches, these shoes are extremely comfortable, i have a pair in grey, black, blue and brown."
- J: "I stood the shoe on the counter and held up a ruler to the back and it measures 3 1/4"."
- J: "3 1/4""
- Jessi: "It should say on the website, but I believe they are around 3" high."
- Pamela: "2 inches"
- Tina: "the heal is 3 inches. should have gone up 1/2 size a bit to tight."