FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Sandy asked: Do these look good with a dress?
- Kathy: "I wear mine with a dress and I think they look great. It's kind of a 40s Lois Lane vibe."
- V: "Yes, I think they would be fine to wear with a dress."
- Susan: "I don't wear dresses much but I think they would like good with dresses. They are stylish and very comfortable. I typyically wear them with jeans and courdoroy pants."
- S: "I do not think they would look good with a dress! I bought them to wear with pants!"
- Taryn: "I think they do but that's a matter of opinion. The chunky heel does make them a bit informal but from the front it looks cute. They look great with more fitting styles such as a pencil skirt etc."
- Kimberly: "No, they are more for jeans or slacks."
- Janine: "I haven't worn them with a dress yet, just got last month and I live in Vermont, the weather isn't dress weather for me yet."
- Suzanna: "No. They are more for dressy pants, or colored jeans. They are very comfortable and I have received several compliments. I wear them with my dressy pants. I have it in Grey, which is a hard color to find in a comfy, cool looking shoe with a heal, that is comfortable on top of that! Totally love these shoes!"