FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cynthia: "I purchased a pair of Navy Blue ones a couple of weeks ago and I love the way they fit... They are very comfortable....."
- Kasandra: "These shoes seemed like the perfect shoes for my mom. It's a good balance between comfort and style."
- Sandra: "I have tryed them on at different shoe stores and they are very comfortable and look very pretty"
- celeste: "Comfort."
- Daniell: "They look like there more comfortable than the last one I bought and besides their Dr. Scholl's."
- Angee: "have plantar faciitis and need shoes I can work in with my inserts. I'm a photographer."
Linda asked: Do these run true to size?
- Carolyn: "Are these slip ones or do you have to tie them?"
- Chrystal: "I got my usual size and they are very roomy and comfortable. They are a little wide and loose to fit but I wouldn't recommend going down a size. "
- Susan: "They fit me perfectly, but are slightly wider across the toes, which is exactly what I needed. They were the size I normally buy but since I like it a little roomier across the toes they are just right for me. I love these shoes--they are so comfortable and cute looking!"
- Adriana: "YES"
- NAncy: "Yes true to size"
- Rosalie: "Yes they do...."
- Julie: "I believe so. I'm buying post pregnancy shoes so I'm not sure my exact size but I bought them with another pair of the same size from a different brand and they both fit. "
- Tari: "I always buy tennis shoes a half size bigger than other shoes. I did the same with these shoes, and it is the right size. Plan on wearing these shoes mostly without socks. The shoes are wonderful."
- Angela: "I am between 8.5 and 9 and I got the 8.5. Wanted to be able to wear them without socks. So I would say, yes."