FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "comfort"
- Alison: "Looked fun. Fit terribly."
- Roxanne: "comfortable"
- Debra: "they're cute and I need comfortable shoes"
- Cari: "I've bought this style before and love it. They wear out fast, unfortunately (1 yr.) but it's worth it!"
- Karen: "STYLE"
- Heather: "Have a pair like this and LOVE them so wanted another color!"
- Linda: "I thought these were cute and looked comfortable to wear with jeans and run around in."
Linda asked: Do these run true to size?
- Carolyn: "Are these slip ones or do you have to tie them?"
- Chrystal: "I got my usual size and they are very roomy and comfortable. They are a little wide and loose to fit but I wouldn't recommend going down a size. "
- Susan: "They fit me perfectly, but are slightly wider across the toes, which is exactly what I needed. They were the size I normally buy but since I like it a little roomier across the toes they are just right for me. I love these shoes--they are so comfortable and cute looking!"
- Adriana: "YES"
- NAncy: "Yes true to size"
- Rosalie: "Yes they do...."
- Julie: "I believe so. I'm buying post pregnancy shoes so I'm not sure my exact size but I bought them with another pair of the same size from a different brand and they both fit. "
- Tari: "I always buy tennis shoes a half size bigger than other shoes. I did the same with these shoes, and it is the right size. Plan on wearing these shoes mostly without socks. The shoes are wonderful."
- Angela: "I am between 8.5 and 9 and I got the 8.5. Wanted to be able to wear them without socks. So I would say, yes."