FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kara: "A CROC FLIPFLOP IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE AND IS WORTH THE $ CUZ IT LASTS FOR YEARS"
Fran asked: I received this sandal, but it is very loose. I ordered a Reg. width, but the tag says W8 on it, so I'm thinking this is a wide. There isn't a W option on the sizes, so I was just wondering if they are all W's?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Fran, The W refers to a Wide width. We're sorry for any confusion. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
- KIM: "The W is for Womens. You'll see all of the Mens shoes are labeled with an M. Crocs in general run bit big and wide. I wear an 8.5 shoe but in Crocs I wear an 8."
- Sherri: "Mine were too loose as well. Only wear them around the house--like slippers. Wish I had sent my back right after purchasing. Have several pair of Crocs and all seem to fit differently. No more online purchases for me!"
- Cindy: "Hi Fran, I am responding to your question about Your Crocs sandals. I was asked by the retailer if I minded answering your question. Not sure why they didn't go to the manufacturer for this information if they don't have the answer? I suffer from very painful peripheral neuropathy. Most all closed shoes are painful for me to wear. I also have rather wide feet... What a headache this was for my mother in the 60s trying to find shoes for me... Lol. This is my second pair of Crocs. I love them because they are so comfortable. They offer good arch support and are not tight on my feet. I guess that sort of answers the question. If the consistently fit well for me, they must run wide. I love these sandals! I'm sorry they aren't working out well for you. Sincerely, Cindy "
- Gwen: "I also ordered a size 8. Normally I wear a size 7 or 71/2. I have a very narrow foot. I agree with you they are way to wide for my foot. I should have returned them but I had worn them outside before I realized they were to big for my feet. Oh well lesson learned I use them for quick slip-ons to go in and out of house. I cannot wear them any distance to hard to keep on my feet. LOL!"
- Marilyn: "I would say yes. I have a wide foot and they fit a little big on me too. I love these sandals though I wear them every day. "
- Laurie: "I had to return both pair I bought for the same reason - too wide"
- Susan: "I believe in Crocs the "W" just simply stands for women. I ordered the pair for my mother who also stated that the strap was a little loose fitting over the top of her foot. However, I also orderd her the same shoe in black(also had a "W" next to the size) and they seemed to fit a little tighter. She kept both pairs because of their comfort and even though the mushroon/espresso pair is a little loose, it seems to not be an issue in wearing them."
- Claudine: "Hi Fran, I also have this shoe and the fit is a little loose. I do not see a "W" anywhere on my shoe just the size on the bottom. When I received my Crocs they were only delivered in a bag. However, I did purchase a black pair in the store and the box they came in said it was a M (Medium width). So the W could stand for Wide or Women. My only thought for you is that if you wear a 1/2 size you should order a size down (for example if you wear a 7 1/2 order a 7) because many Crocs are a relaxed fit. Hope this helps!"
- KEACHAR: "I thought the W meant women,since the size I bought was 9m.It did fit loosely though and I have a wide foot.I gave mine away anyways.It was too soft and didnt give me enough support. But my mom loves it."