FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
mike asked: I really need a size 10.5. I will not wear the Klondike with socks. Should I get the size 10 or size 11?
- carole: "I would get the 11"
- ROBERT: "It's your money, you decided. For me the shoe was really a house shoe. I would go with the larger size, but that's my perference. Good luck."
- janice: "I believe the 10 1/2 to be a good choice without socks. As my husband wears socks with his slippers, and they are lineed with a fuzzy material. If the slipper is not available in a 1/2 size I personally would go with the size 11. If your foot is narrow the the size 11may be a bit loose."
- William: "I wear 11.5 reg... You might want to try a EE wide which is what I did. tight with socks but perfect without!"
- Tara: "I wear and I ordered a size 14. I usually wear my slippers with socks and have the room to do so. That said, I think a size 10 would work for you because you don't plan on wearing socks with the slippers."
- M: "I bought these for my son who wears a size 14 and now almost one year later they are still a good fit. Not too sloppy. He suggested you get the 11."