FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- T: "style"
- Peri: "Christmas gift for my daughter."
- Amanda: "For my daughter"
- LeAnn: "style and size of heel"
- Kori: "It had a low heel and wider calf. hopefully they will work out"
- Misty: "cause they are cute"
- Jaime: "like them"
- Brianna: "To hopefully find a boot that will fit around my calf comfortably."
- Katherine: "Comes in wide and like the style"
- Angela: "available in wide width"
- Kerri: "I needed black boots in a small size, finally found a pair that will fit me."
- Phyllis: "Wide Calf and Width"
Freddie asked: I have a 16 in calf would the wide work for this size of calf?
- Diane: "I actually had to return these for the wide calf boots. The regular size will not fit a 16 in calf, however the wide will. There is a 2 1/2 in. size difference in the wide vs the regular. Hope this helps!"
- Kelly: "Yes, might be snug, but a 16'' should be fine."
- Deborah: "My calf is 15 inches and with jeans on they were snug. They may stretch however. . Unfortunately I had to return them. They were too tight for the top of my foot. I have a really high instep. They also seemed to run a little long. I wear an 8 wide. "
- Deborah: "Misunderstood the question...the wide for this boot DOES apply to the calf size and should fit a 16 1/2 calf."
- Katie: "I think so. In fact I am wearing the boots today and love them. There are two stretchy inserts that run along the back of the boot that would add more room. It might be snug but I measured and it miight work for your calves. Good luck, Freddie!"