FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Freddie asked: I have a 16 in calf would the wide work for this size of calf?
- Diane: "I actually had to return these for the wide calf boots. The regular size will not fit a 16 in calf, however the wide will. There is a 2 1/2 in. size difference in the wide vs the regular. Hope this helps!"
- Kelly: "Yes, might be snug, but a 16'' should be fine."
- Deborah: "My calf is 15 inches and with jeans on they were snug. They may stretch however. . Unfortunately I had to return them. They were too tight for the top of my foot. I have a really high instep. They also seemed to run a little long. I wear an 8 wide. "
- Deborah: "Misunderstood the question...the wide for this boot DOES apply to the calf size and should fit a 16 1/2 calf."
- Katie: "I think so. In fact I am wearing the boots today and love them. There are two stretchy inserts that run along the back of the boot that would add more room. It might be snug but I measured and it miight work for your calves. Good luck, Freddie!"