FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Patricia asked: Is the strap adjustable?
- Bridget: "No!! They do stretch. I have a wide foot and the fit comfortably. I would recommend them...."
- Teresa: "No, the strap is not adjustable. It is sewn onto the side with a little elastic and a fake button on top."
- Patricia: "No, it is not."
- Christopher: "No it isn't."
- GWENDA: "Patricia,The strap is not adjustable. They are just right for me to slip my foot into. I bought a wide width and they are very comfortable to wear all day"
- Jeffrey: "it has a little bit of elastic in it but that's all. they're totally cute though"
- Maureen: "The strap is not adjustable. Shoe is very comfortable and there is no tightness from the strap."
- Keisha: "No, it is not adjustable and it is really not designed to be done and undone to put the shoes on. Hope this helps."
- Kelli: "No, it does not even unbutton."
- Veronica: "No, and actually it's way too big for me. "
- Barbara: "The strap is not adjustable"
- Elie: "It is not adjustable. The shoe is good; but, if it was adjustable, it would be perfect."