FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jodi: "Work Shoes"
- Cali: "I like the Life stride brand and have these in black, they're super comfortable and perfect for teaching."
- Monroe: "Style and color"
- Hillary: "Nice pair of brown flats!"
- Sheryl: "COMFORT"
- Marie: "My foot is very narrow and my feet slip out of most shoes, so I usually choose a Maryjane to keep my foot secure in the shoe. I also like the price and they are very good looking."
Charlene asked: Say I were to walk in them 12 hours a day about 2-3 times per week, would these be comfortable enough to meet these demands?
- Diane: "I don't know if any shoe would be comfortable for 12 hours. However, these shoes are very comfortable right from the start. I didn't need to break them in like some shoes. They are a tad bit narrow at the toes and rubbed my small toe a bit. I would have preferred the shoe to be rounded at the toe. Nonetheless, I can wear them all day. "
- Nancy: "Yes, they are very comfortable. I wear them to work each day and work 9-10 hours. So far they have been great."
- Cheryl: "If you are talking about fitness walking I would have to say that the shoes may not be comfortable. However, I have found the shoes to be quite comfortable with normal wear for the time period you have described."
- Marie: "I'm so sorry that I can't answer the question. The shoes were too wide and to long. I had to return them, however I asked for another size to be sent to me if they are still available. So sorry. Marie B."